With a productive month of November, fullcast.io is starting off the holiday season strong! As mentioned in last month’s update, these months are high-stakes for many companies as they prepare for year-in-reviews while at the same time plan for their next fiscal year. This is certainly the case for our customers, and we’ve been right there with them.
In response to demand, we’ve developed several new features to expand our software offering. We also hit the road with a number of Sales Ops events, and a few webinars. Continue reading to learn more!
New Product Features
This month we’ve added several new features to improve our Planning App. Each of these updates helps make Sales Strategy & Planning more simple, flexible, and comprehensive:
- Integrated Quota and Territory Review – To support quota and target setting, we’ve developed review dashboards that bring all relevant data to one place for users to make more informed decisions about setting sales quotas and targets.
- Expanded Disruption Report – We’ve expanded our Disruption Report (a view on the planned movement of accounts for each territory and person in the business) to include additional planning metrics and provide greater visibility.
- Data Update Improvement – For customers who use our software through SFTP, rather than through Salesforce Integration, we’ve improved our ability to incorporate changes happening outside of the Planning App, bringing a more integrated planning process to those customers.
- UI/UX Improvements:
- Expanded Export Feature – For teams still using excel or a BI tool, we’ve expanded our export capability in the app to allow for a greater number of records.
- Account Assignments – Users can now assign sales representatives at an account level, in addition to assigning by territory. For teams with complex sales organizations and a number of “exceptions” in their go-to-market strategy, this gives necessary flexibility.
- Consolidated Grid Features – In our assignment grid, we’ve consolidated features and opened up visual space.
Interested in seeing everything in action? Reach out for a demo!
To give the Sales Operations community a place to connect and share best practices in an organized and simple way, we launched an app! Our GrowthOps Community App is where sales operations professionals can do the following:
- Share Best Practices on topics ranging from Career Development to Compensation Design to Tools of the Trade
- Post Open Jobs to recruit top Sales Operations talent
- Connect with other professionals within the same field
Initial conversations on the app have been terrific, and we look forward to this becoming a great repository of Sales Operations information for all users.
Interested in joining the community? Fill out this form or email Katherine at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you set up.
In November, we went on the road! We hosted meetups in Seattle, Los Angeles, and the Bay Area, to discuss Sales Operations career challenges and growth. It was tremendous to see the energy and excitement in the rooms, which reemphasized to us the great people who work in the profession. Up next, we have a few more meetups, with space remaining in each for those who can make it:
Keep checking our upcoming events if you’re interested in learning about future events in your area, or reach out to us and we’ll keep you posted.
We hosted two webinars this November. Thanks to everyone who participated! There were some great questions during the sessions and we’ve enjoyed the follow-up discussions since. Click either of the below links to hear a recording:
- 10 Tips for Sales Planning – We shared our top tips for managing a successful Sales Planning process, from using the right metrics to how to think about segmenting the market. With so much to discuss in Sales Planning, we look forward to future webinars about the topic!
- Planning App Demo – We took a dive into our Planning App, highlighting a few of the features we think will change the way businesses do sales planning. Note that we continue to build features since, too, so get in touch to see the latest and greatest.
More webinars are on the way, so stay tuned!
We’d love to share more with you about our future plans. To stay in touch, find us here at our blog, join our mailing list here, or send an email to email@example.com.