The way you structure your sales operations department will result in what it does. Successful companies are moving people from administrative roles to high value strategy and forecasting roles. Because of technology, business intelligence, and faster paced business cycles, Sales Ops teams can get head of their planning cycles to operating in real time planning to execution environments. This state is the goal of high growth sales ops teams.
In this panel talk, we focus on the following:
- Sales Operations as a growth accelerator via the planning to execution process.
- Shift expectations of Sales Operations from CRM support to performance analysis
- Why Sales Operations teams should understand company growth phases
- Why companies should integrate Sales Ops teams with Analysts and System Managers?
- Aligning Sales Operations to financial requirements